the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property rights; networked enterprise; growth; coordination; innovation network;
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2010-10-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2010-10-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2010-10-02 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre UZUNIDIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .