Report NEP-IPR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joëlle Noailly, 2010. "Improving the Energy-Efficiency of Buildings: The Impact of Environmental Policy on Technological Innovation," Working Papers 2010.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia-Hassane, 2010. "Prolific inventors: who are they and where do they locate? Evidence from a five countries US patenting data set," ICER Working Papers 14-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Paul Grootendorst & Aidan Hollis & David K Levine & Thomas Pogge & Aled M Edwards, 2010. "New Approaches to Rewarding Pharmaceutical Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 661465000000000169, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Blandine LAPERCHE, 2010. "the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks," Working Papers 11, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Pollock, R. & Stepan, P., 2010. "The Size of the EU Public Domain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1046, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," Working Papers 2010.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pollock, R. & Stepan, P. & Välimäki, M., 2010. "The Value of the EU Public Domain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1047, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yap, Josef T. & Macasaquit, Mari-Len R. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2010. "Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 2010-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.