Report NEP-SBM-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Enviromental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Working Papers 2010.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yap, Josef T. & Macasaquit, Mari-Len R. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2010. "Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 2010-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2010. "Past Experience and Future Success: New Evidence on Owner Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working Papers 10-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2010. "Entry, Growth, and the Business Environment: A Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data from the U.S. and Transition Economies," Working Papers 10-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- stefano Colombo & Luca Grilli, 2010. "Another unconsidered sinister effect of indusrty-specific crises? On the possible emergence of adverse selection phenomena on the survival of entrepreneurial ventures," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0098, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Blandine LAPERCHE, 2010. "the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks," Working Papers 11, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.