Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Vizmanos, Jana Flor V. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2017. "Measuring and Examining Innovation in Philippine Business and Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2017-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D. & Del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2017. "Achieving Innovation Without Formal R&D: Philippine Case Study of Garment Firms," Discussion Papers DP 2017-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; foreign investment; technological innovation; intellectual property rights; Philippines; outsourcing; knowledge spillover; endogenous growth theory; push and pull factors; R&D spending; R&D investment; research and development (R&D);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-10-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.