Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Vizmanos, Jana Flor V. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C. & Quimba, Francis Mark A., 2017. "Measuring and Examining Innovation in Philippine Business and Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2017-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosellon, Maureen Ane D. & Del Prado, Fatima Lourdes E., 2017. "Achieving Innovation Without Formal R&D: Philippine Case Study of Garment Firms," Discussion Papers DP 2017-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; foreign investment; technological innovation; intellectual property rights; Philippines; outsourcing; knowledge spillover; endogenous growth theory; push and pull factors; R&D spending; R&D investment; research and development (R&D);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-10-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .