Report NEP-INO-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joëlle Noailly, 2010. "Improving the Energy-Efficiency of Buildings: The Impact of Environmental Policy on Technological Innovation," Working Papers 2010.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," Working Papers 2010.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yap, Josef T. & Macasaquit, Mari-Len R. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2010. "Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 2010-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-161, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Enviromental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Working Papers 2010.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0991, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian Le Bas & Alexandre Cabagnols & Riad Bouklia-Hassane, 2010. "Prolific inventors: who are they and where do they locate? Evidence from a five countries US patenting data se," ICER Working Papers 14-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Valentina Cristiana MATERIA & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2010. "Modelling Agricultural Public R&D Cofinancing Within A Principal-Agent Framework. The case of an Italian region," Working Papers 347, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Impact of the Diffusion of a Financial Innovation on Company Performance: An Analysis of SWIFT Adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paul Grootendorst & Aidan Hollis & David K Levine & Thomas Pogge & Aled M Edwards, 2010. "New Approaches to Rewarding Pharmaceutical Innovation," Levine's Bibliography 661465000000000169, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Darius Lakdawalla & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Ze Cong, 2010. "Health and Access Effects of New Drugs: Combining Experimental and Non-Experimental Data," Cahiers de recherche 1038, CIRPEE.
- Bertschek, Irene & Meyer, Jenny, 2010. "IT is never too late for changes? Analysing the relationship between process innovation, IT and older workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Emanuele Massetti & Lea Nicita, 2010. "The Optimal Climate Policy Portfolio when Knowledge Spills Across Sectors," Working Papers 2010.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2010. "On the Green Side of Trade Competitiveness? Environmental Policies and Innovation in the EU," Working Papers 2010.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pollock, R. & Stepan, P., 2010. "The Size of the EU Public Domain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1046, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollock, R. & Stepan, P. & Välimäki, M., 2010. "The Value of the EU Public Domain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1047, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.