Report NEP-CSE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Enviromental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Working Papers 2010.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-161, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cheriet, F., 2010. "Performance et dynamiques des réseaux d'alliances stratégiques asymétriques," Working Papers MoISA 201003, UMR MoISA : Montpellier Interdisciplinary center on Sustainable Agri-food systems (social and nutritional sciences): CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRAE, L'Institut Agro, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yap, Josef T. & Macasaquit, Mari-Len R. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2010. "Determinants of Locating R&D Activity in the Philippines: Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 2010-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Vivian Chen & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India: An Industry and Regional Perspective," Working Papers id:2882, eSocialSciences.
- Blandine LAPERCHE, 2010. "the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks," Working Papers 11, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Massimo Cortili & Manuela Menegotto, 2010. "Internationalization and business model decisions: A business case in mobile telecommunication industry," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1006, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0991, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Ugo Gragnolati, 2010. "Cities and clusters: economy-wide and sector-specific effects in corporate location," LEM Papers Series 2010/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.