Report NEP-NET-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco BALDUCCI, 2010. "The Web's Promotional Effect and Artists' Strategies," Working Papers 345, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Michel Grabisch, 2010. "A model of influence with an ordered set of possible actions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519413, HAL.
- Anandya, Dudi, 2010. "The Direct and Indirect Effect of Exchange to Build Customer Loyalty in Social Network Sites," MPRA Paper 25277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & Sumit Joshi, 2008. "Third-Country Effects on the Formation of Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers 2008-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Blandine LAPERCHE, 2010. "the roles of intellectual property rights in the networked enterprise: the growing importance of coordination in innovation networks," Working Papers 11, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- HERINGS, Jean - Jacques & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Coalition formation among farsighted agents," CORE Discussion Papers 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cheriet, F., 2010. "Performance et dynamiques des réseaux d'alliances stratégiques asymétriques," Working Papers MOISA 201003, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Boldron, François & Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Panet-Amaro, C. & Valognes, C., 2010. "Econometric Models and the Evolution of Post-Offices Network," TSE Working Papers 10-180, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Diego Garlaschelli & Riccardo Basosi, 2010. "Complex Networks and Symmetry II: Reciprocity and Evolution of World Trade," Papers 1009.4489, arXiv.org.
- David Bardey & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2010. "Healt care network formation and policyholders'welfare," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007457, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Eleonora Patacchini, 2010. "Understanding Organized Crime Networks: Evidence Based on Federal Bureau of Narcotics Secret Files on American Mafia," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 152, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "A Tale of Two Externalities: Environmental Policy and Market Structure," Working Papers 2009-19, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.