Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, J.J. & Nagpal, T., 1997. "Urban Air Quality Management Strategy in Asia. Metro Manila Report," Papers 380, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Oskarsson, K. & Berglund, A. & Deling, R. & Snellman, U. & Stenback, O. & Fritz, J.J., 1997. "A PLanner's Guide for Selecting Clean-Coal Technologies for Power Plants," Papers 387, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Tavoulereas, E.S. & Charpentier, J.P., 1995. "Clean Coal Technologies for Developing Countries," Papers 286, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Jawahar, Puja & Aguilar , Francisco, 2005. "Corporate Codes of Conduct: Is Common Environmental Content Feasible?," Discussion Papers dp-05-09, Resources For the Future.
- Grainger, Corbett A., 2012. "The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 840-852.
More about this item
Keywordsair pollution; emissions tax; Philippines; particulates;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-03-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .