Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Morgenstern, Richard D. & Fischer, Carolyn & Rolfe, Kevin & Logarta, Jose & Rufo, Bing, 2003. "Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila," Discussion Papers 10612, Resources for the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, J.J. & Nagpal, T., 1997. "Urban Air Quality Management Strategy in Asia. Metro Manila Report," Papers 380, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Oskarsson, K. & Berglund, A. & Deling, R. & Snellman, U. & Stenback, O. & Fritz, J.J., 1997. "A PLanner's Guide for Selecting Clean-Coal Technologies for Power Plants," Papers 387, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Wijetilleke, L. & Karunaratne, S.A.R., 1995. "Air Quality Management: Considerations for Developping Countries," Papers 278, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Tavoulereas, E.S. & Charpentier, J.P., 1995. "Clean Coal Technologies for Developing Countries," Papers 286, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Jawahar, Puja & Aguilar , Francisco, 2005.
"Corporate Codes of Conduct: Is Common Environmental Content Feasible?,"
dp-05-09, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W.H. & Aguilar, Francisco X. & Jawahar, Puja, 2005. "Corporate Codes of Conduct: Is Common Environmental Content Feasible?," Discussion Papers 10889, Resources for the Future.
- Grainger, Corbett A., 2012. "The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 840-852.
More about this item
Keywordsair pollution; emissions tax; Philippines; particulates;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-03-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.