A PLanner's Guide for Selecting Clean-Coal Technologies for Power Plants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G., 2010. "The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5469-5481, October.
- Elvira M. Orbetta & Carlito M. Rufo Jr & Anabeth L. Indab, 2016. "Benefits and Costs of Controlling Emissions from Fossil-fired Power Plants: Region IV, Philippines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016034, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Krupnick, Alan & Fischer, Carolyn & Morgenstern, Richard & Logarta, Jose & Rufo, Bing, 2003. "Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila," Discussion Papers dp-03-30, Resources For the Future.
- Chau, J. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Preto, F. & Melin, S. & Bi, X., 2009. "Techno-economic analysis of wood biomass boilers for the greenhouse industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 364-371, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY ; COAL ; INDIA ; CHINA ; ENVIRONMENT;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.