A PLanner's Guide for Selecting Clean-Coal Technologies for Power Plants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G., 2010. "The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5469-5481, October.
- Elvira M. Orbetta & Carlito M. Rufo Jr & Anabeth L. Indab, 2016. "Benefits and Costs of Controlling Emissions from Fossil-fired Power Plants: Region IV, Philippines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016034, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- Krupnick, Alan & Fischer, Carolyn & Morgenstern, Richard & Logarta, Jose & Rufo, Bing, 2003. "Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila," Discussion Papers dp-03-30, Resources For the Future.
- Chau, J. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Preto, F. & Melin, S. & Bi, X., 2009. "Techno-economic analysis of wood biomass boilers for the greenhouse industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 364-371.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY ; COAL ; INDIA ; CHINA ; ENVIRONMENT;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .