The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Productivity: A Cross-country Firm-level Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juliana Salomao & Liliana Varela, 2022.
"Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics [Credit Constraints and the Cyclicality of R&D Investment: Evidence from France],"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(1), pages 481-514.
- Varela, Liliana & Salomao, Juliana, 2018. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1157, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Salomao, Juliana & Varela, Liliana, 2018. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 12654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salomao, Juliana & Varela, Liliana, 2018. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 364, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Juliana Salomao & Liliana Varela, 2018. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics," 2018 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Li, Hongbin & Li, Lei & Ma, Hong, 2022.
"China's skill-biased imports,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Li, Hongbin & Li, Lei & Ma, Hong, 2022. "China's Skill-Biased Imports," IZA Discussion Papers 15423, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Teresiński, Jan, 2019. "Total factor productivity and the terms of trade," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 6/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.