Income Differences and Health Care Expenditures over the Life Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2016.
"Cross-Subsidization in Employer-Based Health Insurance and the Effects of Tax Subsidy Reform,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 69(3), pages 583-612, September.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2013. "Cross-subsidization in employer-based health insurance and the effects of tax subsidy reform," MPRA Paper 72671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2016.
- Ponpoje (Poe) Porapakkarm & Svetlana Pashchenko, 2013. "Cross-subsidization in employer-based health insurance and the effects of tax subsidy reform," 2013 Meeting Papers 1086, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2013. "Cross-subsidization in employer-based health insurance and the effects of tax subsidy reform," MPRA Paper 48054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Dumav, 2013. "Health Insurance over the Life Cycle with Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers 1138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .