Inflation, Nominal Debt, Housing, and Welfare
reform achieves full price stability (zero inflation).
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2007.
"Liquidity, Redistribution, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation,"
07-39, Bank of Canada.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Molico, Miguel, 2010. "Liquidity, redistribution, and the welfare cost of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 428-438, May.
- Yaz Terajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Cesaire Meh, 2008.
"Aggregate and Welfare Effects of Redistribution of Wealth Under Inflation and Price-Level Targeting,"
2008 Meeting Papers
381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Meh, Césaire A. & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Terajima, Yaz, 2010. "Aggregate and welfare effects of redistribution of wealth under inflation and price-level targeting," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 637-652, September.
- Césaire A. Meh & José-Victor Rios-Rull & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Aggregate and Welfare Effects of Redistribution of Wealth Under Inflation and Price-Level Targeting," Working Papers 08-31, Bank of Canada.
- Matthias Doepke, .
"Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare,"
UCLA Economics Online Papers
412, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 12319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doepke, Matthias & Schneider, Martin, 2006. "Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 5939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.