Wage Growth over the Business Cycle: Contractual versus Spot Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2007.
"The Spot Market Matters: Evidence On Implicit Contracts From Britain,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(5), pages 661-683, November.
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2005. "The spot market matters : evidence on implicit contracts from Britain," Open Access publications 10197/741, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2005. "The Spot Market Matters: Evidence on Implicit Contracts from Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Malcomson, James M., 1999.
"Individual employment contracts,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 35, pages 2291-2372
- Malcomson, J., 1998. "Individual employment contracts," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9804, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2014.
"Resurrecting the Role of the Product Market Wedge in Recessions,"
NBER Working Papers
20555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bils, Mark & Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2015. "Resurrecting the Role of the Product Market Wedge in Recessions," Staff Report 516, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca & Giovanni Gallipoli & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2016.
"Revisiting the Relationship Between Unemployment and Wages,"
2016-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Giovanni Gallipoli & Joao Alfredo Galindo da Fonseca, 2016. "Revisiting the Relationship Between Unemployment and Wages," 2016 Meeting Papers 541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:1289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.