Optimal Capital Taxation in an Economy with Capital Allocation Frictions
quasi-rent view. In the long run, however, the quasi-rent equilibrium is welfare-superior.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Domeij & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "On The Distributional Effects Of Reducing Capital Taxes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 523-554, 05.
- repec:oup:restud:v:79:y:2012:i:4:p:1271-1307 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Kurmann & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2007.
"Search Frictions in Physical Capital Markets as a Propagation Mechanism,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Andre Kurmann & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2006. "Credit Market Frictions with Costly Capital Reallocation as a Propagation Mechanism," 2006 Meeting Papers 365, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Sagiri Kitao & Dirk Krueger, 2007.
"Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!,"
NBER Working Papers
12880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krueger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing Capital? Not a Bad Idea After All!," CEPR Discussion Papers 5929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan C. Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 2004. "Taxing Capital: Not a Bad Idea After All," 2004 Meeting Papers 403, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kitao, Sagiri & Krueger, Dirk, 2006. "Taxing capital? Not a bad idea after all!," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/21, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Stefania Albanesi & Roc Armenter, 2007.
"Intertemporal Distortions in the Second best,"
NBER Working Papers
13629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2006.
"Ramsey Meets Hosios: The Optimal Capital Tax and Labor Market Efficiency,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
222, Society for Computational Economics.
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2006. "Ramsey meets Hosios: the optimal capital tax and labor market efficiency," International Finance Discussion Papers 870, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2006. "Ramsey Meets Hosios: The Optimal Capital Tax and Labor Market Efficiency," 2006 Meeting Papers 568, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2010. "Optimal capital income taxation with housing," Working Papers 10-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- David Domeij, 2005. "Optimal Capital Taxation and Labor Market Search," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 623-650, July.
- André Kurmann, 2009. "Holdups and Overinvestment in Physical Capital Markets," Cahiers de recherche 0904, CIRPEE.
- Armenter, Roc, 2008. "A note on incomplete factor taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2275-2281, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.