Information Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diaz, Antonia & Pijoan-Mas, Josep & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 2003. "Precautionary savings and wealth distribution under habit formation preferences," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1257-1291, September.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Johnsen, Thore, 1998.
"Productivity growth, consumer confidence and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1113-1140, June.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Thore JOHNSEN, 1997. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9711, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B & Johnsen, Thore, 1998. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David N. DeJong & Emilio Espino, 2011. "The cyclical behavior of equity turnover," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 99-133, March.
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric R., 2009. "The Wealth Distribution And The Demand For Status," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 1-30, May.
- Masashi Saito, 2005. "Shifting Expectations about Technology Growth as a Propagation Mechanism," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 387, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dirk Krueger & Fabrizio Perri, 2006. "Does Income Inequality Lead to Consumption Inequality? Evidence and Theory -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 163-193.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
- Walker, Todd B., 2007. "How equilibrium prices reveal information in a time series model with disparately informed, competitive traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 512-537, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baxter, Brad & Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2011.
"Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 295-311, March.
- Brad Baxter & Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2010. "Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models," Post-Print hal-00767497, HAL.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:162-175 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed008:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.