Public Debt, Fiscal Solvency & Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Emerging Markets: The Tale of the Tormented Insurer
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ovalle, Raul & Ramírez, Francisco A., 2014. "Reglas versus Discreción en la Política Fiscal: Introducción al caso Dominicano [Rules vs Discretion in Fiscal Policy: An Introduction to the Case of the Dominican Republic]," MPRA Paper 68332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wright, Allan & Ramirez, Francisco A., 2020. "What are the Fiscal Limits for the Developing Economies of Central America and the Caribbean?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8269, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fatih AKBAYIR & Ahmet Burçin YERELİ, 2019. "Estimating Fiscal Space: The Theoretical Framework of Ostry et al. Approach," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 27(39).
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal solvency; incomplete markets; sustainable debt;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.