Effects of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme on village doctor’s prescribing behaviour in Shandong Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dr Sukhan Jackson & Xiaoyun Sun1 & Gordon Carmichael & Adrian C. Sleigh1., 2007. "Catastrophic Payment and Health Protection in Rural China - Impact of New Cooperative Medical Scheme in Shandong Province," Discussion Papers Series 344, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dong, Hengjin & Bogg, Lennart & Rehnberg, Clas & Diwan, Vinod, 1999. "Association between health insurance and antibiotics prescribing in four counties in rural China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-45, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-02-16 (China)
- NEP-HEA-2008-02-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-02-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .