Report NEP-IAS-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenan Fei & Claude Fluet & Harris Schlesinger, 2007. "Uncertain Bequest Needs and Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 0742, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243051_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathieu Gatumel & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Towards an understanding approach of the insurance linked securities market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- José María Casado García, 2008. "From Income to Consumption: Measuring Households Partial Insurance," Working Papers 2008-09, FEDEA.
- Richard Frank & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Choice, Price Competition and Complexity in Markets for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Anzilli & Luigi De Cesare, 2007. "Valuation of the surrender option in unit-linked life insurance policies in a non-rational behaviour framework," Quaderni DSEMS 20-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Gains and Market Access Insurance: Another look at the AUSFTA," Discussion Papers 2007-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Otto Winkels & Dirk Schoenmaker & Sander Osterloo, 2007. "The Emergence of Cross-Border Insurance Groups within Europe with Centralised Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp176, Financial Markets Group.
- Xiaoyun Sun & Sukhan Jackson & Gordon Carmichael & Adrian C. Sleigh, 2008. "Effects of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme on village doctor’s prescribing behaviour in Shandong Province," Discussion Papers Series 354, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.