Report NEP-CNA-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongbok Jeon, 2008. "Effective Demand, Local Governments and Economic Growth in Post-Mao China: A Spatial Econometrics Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Bausch & Duc Linh Van Tri, 2007. "Internationalization Of German Companies Into The Chinese Market - An Event Study On The Consequences On Financial Performance From A Rbv Perspective," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 26/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2008. "China and the Future of Asian Electronics Trade," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-05, CIRANO.
- Quirine van Voorst tot Voorst & Ruud Smits & John van den Elst, 2008. "Standardisation Processes in China and the European Union explained by Regional Innovation Systems," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Schiltz, Michael, 2007. "‘Separating the Roots of the Chrysanthemum’: Nishihara Kamezō and the Abortive China Loans, 1917-18," MPRA Paper 7100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoyun Sun & Sukhan Jackson & Gordon Carmichael & Adrian C. Sleigh, 2008. "Effects of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme on village doctor’s prescribing behaviour in Shandong Province," Discussion Papers Series 354, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.