Bottleneck Congestion with Elastic Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hai & Hai-Jun, Huang, 1997. "Analysis of the time-varying pricing of a bottleneck with elastic demand using optimal control theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 425-440, November.
- Hugo Emilio Silva & Robin Lindsey & André de Palma & Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2014.
"On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-077/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hugo E. Silva & Robin Lindsey & André De Palma & Vincent A.C. Van den Berg, 2015. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users," Working Papers hal-01149107, HAL.
- Arnott, Richard & Kraus, Marvin, 1993. "The Ramsey problem for congestible facilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 371-396, March.
- Lindsey, Robin, 2012. "Road pricing and investment," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 49-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .