Social Impact Bonds: Implementation, evaluation and monitoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Thomas, 2012. "Three Strategies to Prevent Unintended Pregnancy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 280-311, March.
- Azemati, Hanna & Belinsky, Michael & Gillette, Ryan & Liebman, Jeffrey & Sellman, Alina & Wyse, Angela, 2013. "Social impact bonds: lessons learned so far," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 01, pages 023-033.
More about this item
KeywordsPay-for-success; social service; social impact bond (SIB); public-private partnership (PPP); social finance; service provider.;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2016-02-29 (Education)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .