Social Impact Bonds: Implementation, evaluation and monitoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Thomas, 2012. "Three Strategies to Prevent Unintended Pregnancy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 280-311, March.
- Azemati, Hanna & Belinsky, Michael & Gillette, Ryan & Liebman, Jeffrey & Sellman, Alina & Wyse, Angela, 2013. "Social impact bonds: lessons learned so far," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 01, pages 023-033.
More about this item
KeywordsPay-for-success; social service; social impact bond (SIB); public-private partnership (PPP); social finance; service provider.;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2016-02-29 (Education)
- NEP-HME-2016-02-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.