Cost overrun factors in construction industry: a case of Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong Xiao & David Proverbs, 2002. "The performance of contractors in Japan, the UK and the USA: a comparative evaluation of construction cost," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 425-435.
- Yakubu Adisa Olawale & Ming Sun, 2010. "Cost and time control of construction projects: inhibiting factors and mitigating measures in practice," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 509-526.
- Swee Lean Chan & Moonseo Park, 2005. "Project cost estimation using principal component regression," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 295-304.
- Akintola Akintoye, 2000. "Analysis of factors influencing project cost estimating practice," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 77-89.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction cost; Construction industry; Relative Importance Index (RII); Zimbabwe;
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2019-11-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:96788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.