Diversification économique en Afrique centrale : Etats des lieux et enseignements
[Economic diversification in central Africa]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Salehizadeh & Peter Berezin & Elcior Santana, 2002. "The Challenge of Diversification in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 02/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Srour, 2006. "The Implications of Trade Barriers for Sectoral Diversification and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2006. "Does Economic Diversification Lead to Financial Development? Evidence From topography," IMF Working Papers 06/35, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016.
"Diversification des exportations et transformation structurelle au Maroc: Quel rôle pour les IDE ?
[Export Diversification and Structural Transformation in Morocco: What Role for FDI?]," MPRA Paper 76582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversification; concentration; CEMAC;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-07-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2008-07-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .