Diversification économique en Afrique centrale : Etats des lieux et enseignements
[Economic diversification in central Africa]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Salehizadeh & Peter Berezin & Elcior Santana, 2002. "The Challenge of Diversification in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 02/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Srour, 2006. "The Implications of Trade Barriers for Sectoral Diversification and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2006. "Does Economic Diversification Lead to Financial Development? Evidence From topography," IMF Working Papers 06/35, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016.
"Diversification des exportations et transformation structurelle au Maroc: Quel rôle pour les IDE ?
[Export Diversification and Structural Transformation in Morocco: What Role for FDI?]," MPRA Paper 76582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversification; concentration; CEMAC;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-07-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2008-07-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.