Efectos de la renta y los precios en la demanda de alimentos: un análisis para el caso español 1980-2015
[Efects of income and prices in food demand: an analysis for the Spanish case 1980-2015]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Alberto Molina, 1996. "Is Spanish consumer behaviour consistent with the utility maximization? A non-parametric response," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 237-241.
- Jose Alberto Molina, 1998. "Analysing the effects of price changes on the cost of living of consumers using true indices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(10), pages 639-644.
- J. A. Molina, 1994. "Food Demand In Spain: An Application Of The Almost Ideal System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 252-258, May.
- Ana Isabel Gil & Jose Alberto Molina, 2007. "Human development and alcohol abuse in adolescence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1315-1323.
- Ana Gil & José Molina, 2009. "Alcohol demand among young people in Spain: an addictive QUAIDS," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 515-530, June.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Campaña, Juan Carlos & Ortega, Raquel, 2015. "Time dedicated by consumers to cultural goods: Determinants for Spain," MPRA Paper 68430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina Chueca, José Alberto, 1997. "Estimación de la estructura Intertemporal de la demanda de alimentos en España," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 67-77, Junio.
- José Molina, 2015. "Caring within the Family: Reconciling Work and Family Life," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Jose Alberto Molina, 1997. "Modelling the Spanish imports of vehicles using a source differentiated demand system," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(12), pages 751-755.
- JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Juan Carlos CampaÃ±a & Raquel Ortega, 2017. "Childrenâ€™s interaction with the Internet: time dedicated to communications and games," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 359-364, March.
- José Molina, 2013. "Altruism in the household: in kind transfers in the context of kin selection," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-312, September.
- José Alberto Molina, 1997. "Two-stage Budgeting as an Economic Decision-making Process for Spanish Consumers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 27-31.
- José Molina, 2014. "Altruism and monetary transfers in the household: inter- and intra-generation issues," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 407-410, September.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Campaña, Juan Carlos & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Internet and the elderly in Spain: Time dedicated to search and communications," MPRA Paper 74419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Juan Carlos CampaÃ±a & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "What do you prefer for a relaxing time at home: reading, watching TV or listening to the radio?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(18), pages 1278-1284, December.
- José Alberto Molina Chueca, 1995. "Tratamiento de una Base de Datos Internacional: Homogeneización y Conversión en Paridades de Poder de Compra," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 4, pages 87-94, Diciembre.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDemanda de Alimentos; Renta y Precios; Modelos Microeconómicos; España (1980-2015);
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-03-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.