The impact of exchange rate on exports in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mashilana Ngondo & Hlalefang Khobai, 2018. "The impact of exchange rate on exports in South Africa," Working Papers 1809, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brooks,Chris, 2008.
"RATS Handbook to Accompany Introductory Econometrics for Finance,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521896955.
- Brooks,Chris, 2008. "RATS Handbook to Accompany Introductory Econometrics for Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521721684, July - De.
- Lira SEKANTSI, 2011. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Volatility on South African Exports to the United States (U.S.): A Bounds Test Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 119-139, December.
- Arize, Augustine C & Osang, Thomas & Slottje, Daniel J, 2000. "Exchange-Rate Volatility and Foreign Trade: Evidence from Thirteen LDC's," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 10-17, January.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2011.
"The effects of exchange rate fluctuations on exports: A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 809-837, June.
- Nergiz Dincer & Magda Kandil, 2009. "The Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Exports: A Sectoral Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 480, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
- Joseph Dery Nyeadi & Oswald Atiga & Charles Amoyea Atogenzoya, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Movement on Export: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 41-48, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & van Zyl, Johan, 2000. "The impact of real exchange rate changes on South African agricultural exports: An error correction model approach," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), pages 1-13, December.
- G De Vita & A Abbott, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and US Exports: An ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 9(1), pages 69-78, March.
- Arief Bustaman & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2006. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200610, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:01:n:s1793993315500040 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate; exports; Autoregressive Distribution Lag Model (ARDL); South Africa;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .