Surging Populism around the Globe: Do we see a reversal?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPopulism; neoliberalism; globalisation; absolute and relative inequalities;
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-08-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-INT-2017-08-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2017-08-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .