Reengineering knowledge for e-tourism and hospitality curricula
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nair, Revi & George, Babu P., 2016. "E-learning adoption in hospitality education: An analysis with special focus on Singapore," MPRA Paper 77447, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2016.
- Russell L. Purvis & V. Sambamurthy & Robert W. Zmud, 2001. "The Assimilation of Knowledge Platforms in Organizations: An Empirical Investigation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 117-135, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temperini, Valerio & Gregori, Gian Luca & Pizzichini, Lucia, 2019. "E-learning as a marketing tool for Tour Operators. The ‘Go Academy’ case study," MPRA Paper 94075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evangelos Christou & Chryssoula Chatzigeorgiou, 2019. "Experiential learning through industrial placement in hospitality education: The meat in the sandwich," Post-Print hal-02467059, HAL.
- Christou, Evangelos & Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula, 2019. "Experiential learning through industrial placement in hospitality education: The meat in the sandwich," MPRA Paper 98497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsE-tourism; knowledge engineering; knowledge management; supply chain management; knowledge supply chain;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2017-04-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-TUR-2017-04-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.