E-Learning Adoption In Hospitality Education: An Analysis With Special Focus On Singapore
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Busby, Graham & Huang, Rong, 2012. "Integration, intermediation and tourism higher education: Conceptual understanding in the curriculum," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 108-115.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skapinaki, Athina & Salamoura, Maria, 2020. "Investigating primary school quality using teachers’ self-efficacy and satisfaction," MPRA Paper 98248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christou, Evangelos & Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula, 2019. "Experiential learning through industrial placement in hospitality education: The meat in the sandwich," MPRA Paper 98497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temperini, Valerio & Gregori, Gian Luca & Pizzichini, Lucia, 2019. "E-learning as a marketing tool for Tour Operators. The ‘Go Academy’ case study," MPRA Paper 94075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Christou, Evangelos, 2020. "Adoption of social media as distribution channels in tourism marketing: A qualitative analysis of consumers’ experiences," MPRA Paper 98175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkiopoulos, Constantinos & Antonopoulou, Hera & Papadopoulos, Dimitrios & Giannoukou, Ioanna & Gkintoni, Evgenia, 2020. "Online reservation systems in e-Business: Analyzing decision making in e-Tourism," MPRA Paper 98230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Learning Adoption in Hospitality Education: An Analysis with Special Focus on Singapore;
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jtr:journl:v:15:y:2016:i:1:p:52-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dimitris Laloumis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.