Makeup behind the Mirror; Going beyond Delisting? – A Case of NIRMA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2014. "The 2007-2008 global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study," MPRA Paper 60148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa & Agrawal, Rajat, 2012. "Designing case studies from secondary sources – A conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 60423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2013. "Indian economic-policy reforms, bank mergers, and lawful proposals: The ex-ante and ex-post ‘lookup’," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 601-622.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2013. "Share repurchases, signaling effect and implications for corporate governance: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 60147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFast moving consumer goods; detergent market; restructuring; market share; market delisting;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.