The Emperor's Tailor: The Economists and the Crash of ‘98
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele I. Naples, 1989. "A Radical Economic Revision of the Transformation Problem," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 21(1-2), pages 137-158, March.
- Alan Freeman & Guglielmo Carchedi (ed.), 1996. "Marx and Non-equilibrium Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 737.
- Lant Pritchett, 1997. "Divergence, Big Time," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 3-17, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Freeman, 2009. "The Economists of Tomorrow: the Case for a Pluralist Subject Benchmark Statement for Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(2), pages 23-40.
- repec:col:000152:015778 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity; Value; Quantification; MELT; MEL; Money; Labour; Marx; TSSI; Temporalism;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .