Romanian accrual accounting experience in public higher education sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Christiaens, 1999. "Financial accounting reform in Flemish municipalities: an empirical study of implementation and annual financial reports," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 803-804.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector; Accrual Accounting; Profession;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-01-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-01-19 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .