Report NEP-EDU-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W.H.J. Hassink & H. Kiiver, 2007. "Age-dependent Effects of Socio-economic Background on Educational Attainment - Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 07-26, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tiron Tudor, Adriana & Blidisel, Rodica, 2007. "Romanian accrual accounting experience in public higher education sector," MPRA Paper 6691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2007.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2007. "Interethnic Marriage Decisions: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adriana Sánchez Hugalde, 2007. "Influencia de la Inmigración en la Elección Escolar," Working Papers XREAP2007-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised 2007.
- Deborah Wilson & Anete Piebalga, 2008. "Accurate performance measure but meaningless ranking exercise? An analysis of the English school league tables," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/176, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2008. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20081, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "The Role of Poverty and Community Norms in Child Labor and Schooling Decisions," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-383, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007. "Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs," IFS Working Papers W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel A. Hidalgo, 2008. "A Demand-Supply Analysis of the Spanish Education Wage Premium in the 1980s and 1990s," Working Papers 08.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Carneiro & Costas Meghir & Matthias Parey, 2007. "Maternal education, home environments and the development of children and adolescents," IFS Working Papers W07/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ciro Avitabile & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2008. "Screening Tests, Information, and the Health-Education Gradient," CSEF Working Papers 187, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Apr 2008.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Pascal Cussy & Stéphane Auray, 2008. "The entrepreneurial decision-making : a complex choice where taste, risk, endowments, necessity, opportunity, personals traits and behaviour matter," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200801, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "A New Discussion Of The Human Capital Theory In The Methodology Of Scientific Research Programmes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2007. "The Population Cycle Drives Human History - from a Eugenic Phase into a Dysgenic Phase and Eventual Collapse," MPRA Paper 6557, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2007.