The Population Cycle Drives Human History - from a Eugenic Phase into a Dysgenic Phase and Eventual Collapse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Demeny, 2003. "Population Policy Dilemmas in Europe at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 29(1), pages 1-28.
- Mokyr, Joel, 2005. "The Intellectual Origins of Modern Economic Growth," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(02), pages 285-351, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron W. NIELSEN, 2016. "Industrial Revolution did not Boost Economic Growth and the Growth of Population even in the United Kingdom," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 577-589, December.
- Ron W. Nielsen, 2017. "Changing the Direction of the Economic and Demographic Research," Papers 1708.08673, arXiv.org.
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2009. "National IQ Means Transformed from Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) Scores, and their Underlying Gene Frequencies," MPRA Paper 14600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:288-309 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIQ; Dysgenics; Democracy; Poverty; Francis Galton; Darwinism; Fertility; Demographic transition; Human capital;
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-01-19 (Education)
- NEP-EVO-2008-01-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2008-01-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .