О Формировании Системы Национального Планирования В России
[On the Formation of National Planning System in Russia]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mr. Edouard Martin & Ms. Irina Tytell & Mrs. Irina Yakadina, 2011. "France: Lessons from Past Fiscal Consolidation Plans," IMF Working Papers 2011/089, International Monetary Fund.
- V. Polterovich & V. Popov & A. Tonis., 2007. "Mechanisms of Resource Curse and Economic Policy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Polterovich, V., 2015. "On the Formation of National Planning System in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 237-242.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013.
"The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources,"
Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011.
"The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction,"
Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina V. Shinkevich & Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alexey D. Chudnovskiy & Irina V. Lushchik & Gulnara N. Kaigorodova & Izida I. Ishmuradova & Svetlana A. Bashkirtseva & Ludmila V. Marfina & Tatiana A. Zh, 2016. "Formalization of Sustainable Innovative Development Process in the Model of Innovations Diffusion," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 179-184.
- Doroshenko Svetlana Viktorovna & Shelomentsev Andrey Gennadyevich & Sirotkina Natalya Valeryevna & Khusainov Bulat Doskalievich, 2014.
"Paradoxes of the «Natural resource curse» regional development in the post-soviet space,"
Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 4, pages 81-93.
- Svetlana Doroshenko & Andrey Shelomentsev & Natalja Sirotkina & Bulat Husainov, 2014. "Paradoxes Of The «Natural Resource Curse» Regional Development In The Post-Soviet Space," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 81-93.
- Alsu A. Lubnina & Marina V. Shinkevich & Svetlana I. Ashmarina & Natalia A. Zaitseva & Guzel B. Sayfutdinova & Izida I. Ishmuradova, 2016. "Resource Saving Innovative Forms of the Industrial Enterprises," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 479-483.
- V. S. Litvinenko & I. B. Sergeev, 2019. "Innovations as a Factor in the Development of the Natural Resources Sector," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 30(6), pages 637-645, November.
- Zhai, Weiyang, 2021. "“Impossible Trinity” Hypothesis: The causal Relation between Trilemma and Macro Policy Performance," MPRA Paper 110680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin P. Yurchenko & Irina N. Savelyeva, 2019. "The trajectories of macroeconomic policy under the middle-income trap," Journal of New Economy, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 20(5), pages 23-41, December.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2019. "Successes and failures of industrial policy: Lessons from transition (post-communist) economies of Europe and Asia," MPRA Paper 95332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. V. Saenko & A. Yu. Kolpakov, 2021. "Prospects for Russian Energy Exports in the Conditions of Implementing International Climate Policy Measures," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 668-675, November.
More about this item
Keywordsindicative planning; budgeting; industrial policy; national innovation system;
All these keywords.
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-06-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PPM-2015-06-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.