The role of the Univesrities of Oradea and Debrecen in attracting foreign students in the field of medicine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2006. "Social Justice," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 114 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsmobilities; Bihor – Hajdu Bihar Euroregion; University of Oradea; University of Debrecen; field of medicine;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .