Antinomies of Crisis Management and Organizational Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Pearson & Christophe Roux-Dufort & Judith A. Clair, 2007. "International handbook of organizational crisis management," Post-Print hal-01892767, HAL.
- Christine Pearson & Christophe Roux-Dufort & Judith A. Clair, 2007. "International handbook of organizational crisis management," Post-Print hal-02298082, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paraskevas, Alexandros & Altinay, Levent, 2013. "Signal detection as the first line of defence in tourism crisis management," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 158-171.
- T. Alifanova I. & Т. Алифанова И., 2019. "Интегрированный подход к управлению внутренними и внешними кризис-коммуникациями в организациях. Часть 2 // Integrative Approach to Internal and External Crisis Communications Management. Part 2," Управленческие науки // Management Science, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 9(2), pages 23-33.
- Zbyslaw Dobrowolski, 2020. "After COVID-19. Reorientation of crisis management in crisis," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 8(2), pages 799-810, December.
- Reeta Raina, 2022. "Moving Crisis to Opportunities: A Corporate Perspective on the Impact of Compassionate Empathic Behaviour on the Well-Being of Employees," International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 239-255, December.
- Deborah McCarthy, 2011. "â€˜Iâ€™m a Normal Personâ€™1," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(7), pages 1439-1455, May.
- Lin, Yi-Hsin & Zhang, Chrystal, 2021. "Investigating air travellersâ€™ travel motivation during a pandemic crisis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Alastair Stark, 2019. "Policy learning and the public inquiry," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(3), pages 397-417, September.
- Marius Nita & Sorela-Maria Pruteanu, 2020. "The Importance of Military Management in Pandemic Crises Management," Book chapters-LUMEN Proceedings, in: Marcin Waldemar STANIEWSKI & Valentina VASILE & Adriana Grigorescu (ed.), International Conference Innovative Business Management & Global Entrepreneurship (IBMAGE 2020), edition 1, volume 14, chapter 12, pages 157-167, Editura Lumen.
- Michael C. Withers & Kevin G. Corley & Amy J. Hillman, 2012. "Stay or Leave: Director Identities and Voluntary Exit from the Board During Organizational Crisis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 835-850, June.
- T. Alifanova I. & Т. Алифанова И., 2019. "Интегрированный подход к управлению внутренними и внешними кризис-коммуникациями в организациях. Часть 1 // Integrated Approach to the Management of Internal and External Crisis Communications in Orga," Управленческие науки // Management Science, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 9(1), pages 28-36.
- Williams, Trenton A. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2016. "Victim entrepreneurs doing well by doing good: Venture creation and well-being in the aftermath of a resource shock," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 365-387.
- Ergun, Özlem & Heier Stamm, Jessica L. & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie L., 2010. "Waffle House Restaurants hurricane response: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 111-120, July.
- Elisa Truant & Laura Corazza & Simone Domenico Scagnelli, 2017. "Sustainability and Risk Disclosure: An Exploratory Study on Sustainability Reports," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Sophie Peter, 2020. "Integrating Key Insights of Sociological Risk Theory into the Ecosystem Services Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis management; organizational learning;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-07-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.