The Age of War: From World Market to World Conquest (English language version)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 1995. "Marx without Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 1207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 1998. "Time, the value of money and the quantification of value," MPRA Paper 2217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsImperialism; globalisation; divergence; stagnation; polarisation; inequality; world economy; Kondratieff; development; Europe; US; value; price; TSSI; temporalism; profit rate; deregulation; World Systems Theory; unequal exchange; dependency; North-South relations;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .