Time, the value of money and the quantification of value
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:65-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2003. "The Age of War: From World Market to World Conquest (English language version)," MPRA Paper 5588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Alan, 2001. "The Case for Simplicity: a Paradigm for the Political Economy of the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 52723, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2001.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity; Value; Quantification; MELT; MEL; Money; Labour; Marx; TSSI; Temporalism;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .