The financial burden from non-communicable diseases in low- and middle-income countries: a literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levitskiy, Stanislav & Frunze, Igor & Zaiceva, Nataliya, 2010.
"Интегрированная Информационная Система Управления Ресурсами Предприятия
[Integrated information system of enterprise's resource management]," MPRA Paper 56510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10754-016-9203-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:68-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos, 2016. "Out of pocket payments and social health insurance for private hospital care: Evidence from Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 948-959.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1388-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial burden; Low- and middle-income countries; Non-communicable diseases; Review;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .