The Development of the Hungarian Banking Sector Prior to Basel II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katalin Mérõ & Balázs Zsámboki & Edit Horváth & András Bethlendi & Anna Naszódi & Anikó Szombati & István Czajlik, 2003. "Studies On The Potential Impacts Of The New Basel Capital Accord," MNB Occasional Papers 2003/27, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Majnoni, Giovanni & Shankar, Rashmi & Varhegyi, Eva, 2003. "The dynamics of foreign bank ownership - evidence from Hungary," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3114, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel II; Hungary; privatization; foreign ownership; banking stability; pro-cyclicity;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-03-22 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .