The Development of the Hungarian Banking Sector Prior to Basel II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katalin Mérõ & Balázs Zsámboki & Edit Horváth & András Bethlendi & Anna Naszódi & Anikó Szombati & István Czajlik, 2003. "Studies On The Potential Impacts Of The New Basel Capital Accord," MNB Occasional Papers 2003/27, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Majnoni, Giovanni & Shankar, Rashmi & Varhegyi, Eva, 2003. "The dynamics of foreign bank ownership - evidence from Hungary," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3114, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel II; Hungary; privatization; foreign ownership; banking stability; pro-cyclicity;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-03-22 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.