Status of Development of NE States in India in the National Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2013. "Status of Development of NE States in India in the National Perspective," MPRA Paper 48441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nayak, Purusottam & Ray, Santanu, 2010. "Human development in North East India: a critical appraisal," MPRA Paper 26494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuznets, Simon, 1957. "Summary of Discusson and Postscript," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 545-553, December.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin, 2008.
"National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1417-1435, October.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2007. "National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20071024, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Index; North East India;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .