Women's Education in India: Trends, Interlinkages and Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1983. "The Role of the Informal Sector in the Migration Process: A Test of Probabilistic Migration Models and Labour Market Segmentation for India," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 399-422, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Elementary Education; Gender-Gap; Regional Pattern;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User:Hayat Mohamed in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .