Internet Banking and Customer Satisfaction in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Ali Raza & Syed Tehseen Jawaid & Ayesha Hassan, 2015. "Internet banking and customer satisfaction in Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 24-36, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Syed Ali Raza & Nida Hanif, 2013.
"Factors affecting internet banking adoption among internal and external customers: a case of Pakistan,"
International Journal of Electronic Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 82-96.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Hanif, Nida, 2011. "Factors affecting internet banking adoption among internal and external customers: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyske A. Rahantoknam & Meyske A. Rahantoknam & Wellem A. Teniwut & Anna M. Ngabalin, 2017. "Loyalty or Inertia? Customer Perspective on Traditional Micro-retailing of Fisheries Commodities in Small Islands Coastal Area," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 137-144.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali, 2015. "Measurement of Service Quality Perception and Customer Satisfaction in Islamic Banks of Pakistan: Evidence from Modified SERVQUAL Model," MPRA Paper 64039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Satisfaction; SERVQUAL; Internet Banking; Pakistan;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .