Competitiveness of agro-food and environmental economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae ISTUDOR & Corina PELĂU, 2011. "Clusters of consumer behavior for food and near-food products in Romania," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(4), Winter.
- Gabriel Popescu & Florentina Constantin, 2007. "Arguments for the Growth Sale-Purchase Actions on the Land Market," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(509)), pages 43-46, April.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural economics; agro-food; environmental economics; farm management;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .