Premises and Challenges of Entrepreneurship in Romanian Rural Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae ISTUDOR & Corina PELĂU, 2011. "Clusters of consumer behavior for food and near-food products in Romania," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(4), Winter.
- Nadia CIOCOIU & Stefan BURCEA & Valentina TARTIU, 2010. "Environmental impact of ICT and implications for e-waste management in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 348-360, December.
- Alina Filip & Lelia Voinea, 2012. "Understanding the Processes of Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and Customer Relationship Development," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(2), pages 62-67, April.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; motivating factors; quality of life; rural development; public policies.;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:423-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .