Environmental impact of ICT and implications for e-waste management in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alam, Shaista & Fatima, Ambreen & Butt, Muhammad S., 2007. "Sustainable development in Pakistan in the context of energy consumption demand and environmental degradation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 825-837, October.
- Tamazian, Artur & Chousa, Juan Piñeiro & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Does higher economic and financial development lead to environmental degradation: Evidence from BRIC countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 246-253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria-Loredana POPESCU, 2014. "Waste electrical and electronic equipment management in Romania: harmonizing national environmental law with European legislation," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2014(22), pages 65-72, June.
- Sofia-Elena COLESCA & Maria-Loredana POPESCU, 2013. "Managing Waste Electrical And Electronic Equipment In Romania: Comparative Analysis With Other Countries In Europe," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 704-712, November.
- Raluca IGNAT, 2012. "Premises and Challenges of Entrepreneurship in Romanian Rural Areas," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 423-435, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communications technology (ICT); digital economy; environmental impact; waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE; e-waste).;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:13:y:2010:i:2:p:348-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .