Changes In The Depreciation Of Buildings In An English Building Society, Circa 1959: Financial And Governance Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dye, Ronald A. & Magee, Robert P., 1991. "Discretion in reporting managerial performance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 359-363, April.
- Andrew E. Baum, 1993. "Quality, Depreciation, and Property Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 541-566.
- Nelson, Karen K. & Barth, Mary E. & Cram, Donald, 2001. "Accruals and the Prediction of Future Cash Flows," Research Papers 1594r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Alain Burlaud & Michel Messina & Peter Walton, 1996. "Depreciation: concepts and practices in France and the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 299-316.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2004. "Strategic alliances and competitive edge: insights from Spanish and UK banking histories," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 23-56.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Depreciation; asset management; building societies; United Kingdom; corporate governance. Mots clés: Amortissement; gestion de actifs; sociétés de construction; Grande-Bretagne; gouvernance d'entreprise;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-09-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .