Preliminary Criteria Reduction for the Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gawlik, Remigiusz & Teczke, Janusz, 2007. "The Influence of Non - Governmental Organizations on Main Determinants of the Open Systems Model with Application of the Correlation Analysis Method," MPRA Paper 45344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2007. "The Influence of Intergovernmental Organizations on Main Determinants of the Open Systems Model with Correlation Analysis Method Application," MPRA Paper 45347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvia Ostry, 1998. "Technology, Productivity and the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 85-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2014. "Application of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Analysis of Material and Non-material Determinants of Functioning of Young Europeans in Times of Crisis in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 62444, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic Hierarchy Process; Decision Making; Strategic Planning; Geopolitics;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .