Cross Sectoral Differences in Drivers of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Holger Gorg & Frances Ruane, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Linkages: Panel-Data Evidence for the Irish Electronics Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18.
- Peneder, Michael, 2010.
"Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, April.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 362, WIFO.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Henny Romijn & Mike Albu, 2002. "Innovation, Networking and Proximity: Lessons from Small High Technology Firms in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 81-86.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- Schartinger, Doris & Rammer, Christian & Fischer, Manfred M. & Frohlich, Josef, 2002. "Knowledge interactions between universities and industry in Austria: sectoral patterns and determinants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 303-328, March.
- M. S. Gertler & Y. M. Levitte, 2005. "Local Nodes in Global Networks: The Geography of Knowledge Flows in Biotechnology Innovation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 487-507.
- Justin Doran & Eoin O'Leary, 2011. "External Interaction, Innovation and Productivity: An Application of the Innovation Value Chain to Ireland," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-222.
- Werner Bonte, 2004.
"Innovation and employment growth in industrial clusters: evidence from aeronautical firms in Germany,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 259-278.
- Werner Bönte, 2003. "Innovation and Employment Growth in Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Aeronautical Firms in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa03p284, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephen Roper & Jan Youtie & Philip Shapira & Andrea Fernandez-Ribas, 2010. "Knowledge, Capabilities and Manufacturing Innovation: A USA-Europe Comparison," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 253-279.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "The fruit flies of innovations: A taxonomy of innovative small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 213-229, March.
- Philip McCann & Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "Innovation, knowledge spillovers and local labour markets," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 465-485, August.
- Luuk Klomp & George Van Leeuwen, 2001. "Linking Innovation and Firm Performance: A New Approach," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 343-364.
- Lissoni, Francesco, 2001. "Knowledge codification and the geography of innovation: the case of Brescia mechanical cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1479-1500, December.
- Leon A.G. Oerlemans & Marius T.H. Meeus & Frans W.M. Boekema, 1998. "Do Networks Matter for Innovation? The usefulness of the economic network approach in analysing innovation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 89(3), pages 298-309, August.
- Freel, Mark S., 2003. "Sectoral patterns of small firm innovation, networking and proximity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 751-770, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "Effects of R&D spending on Innovation by Irish and Foreign-owned Businesses," MPRA Paper 44579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Doran & G Ryan, 2016. "The effectiveness of R&D and external interaction for innovation: Insights from quantile regression," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(1), pages 47-65, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Sectoral Differences; Knowledge Sourcing;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.