Estimating the Federal Direct Tax Buoyancy for Pakistan in Post-1973 Era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imran Tahir & Mark Brimble, 2011. "Islamic investment behaviour," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 116-130, June.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Adel Ahmed, 2010. "Global financial crisis: an Islamic finance perspective," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 306-320, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxes; Fiscal Policy; Public Finance; Tax Buoyancy; Tax Elasticity; Tax to GDP Ratio;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-11-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2012-11-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-17 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .